1. Games at Turkish Airlines Bowling will take place between February 15 and May 15, 2020 in 137 cities in 68 countries. These cities include Abuja, Adana, Addis Ababa, Ankara, Antalya, Atlanta, Bahrain, Baku, Barcelona, Basel, Beijing, Belfast, Berlin, Bilbao, Billund, Birmingham, Bishkek, Boston, Bremen, Brussesls, Bucharest, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Bursa, Cape Town, Casablanca, Chicago, Cluj, Constanza, Copenhagen, Cork, Dakar, Dar es Salaam, Denizli, Diyarbakır, Doha, Dubai, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Edinburg, Elazığ, Erbil, Erzurum, Frankfurt, Friedrichshafen, Gaziantep, Gence, Geneva, Hamburg, Hannover, Hanoi, Hatay, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Houston, Isfahan, Islamabad, İstanbul(Yeşilköy, Harbiye, Kadıköy ve Sabiha Gökçen), İzmir, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Karachi, Kayseri, Kazan, Kharkov, Kiev, KKTC, Koln, Kosice, Kuala Lumpur, Kuwait, Lagos, Lahore, Leipzig, Ljubljana, London, Los Angeles, Luxembourg, Lviv, Madrid, Malatya, Malta, Manchester, Marrakesh, Marseille, Mauritius, Mexican, Miami, Minsk, Montreal, Moscow, Mumbai, Munich, Nairobi, New Delhi, New York, Nurnberg, Odessa, Ordu-Giresun, Osaka, Oslo, Paris, Porto, Prague, Pristina, Riga, Riyadh, Samara, Samsun, San Francisco, Shanghay, Sao Paulo, Sarajevo, Shiraz, Skopje, Sofia, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Stuttgart, Şanlıurfa, Tahran, Tallin, Tbilisi, Telaviv, Thessaloniki, Tirana, Tokyo, Toronto, Valencia, Varna, Vienna, Vilnius, Warsaw, Washington, Yekaterinburg, Zagreb and Zurich.
2. The dates and times of the games can be followed from the “Schedule” tab on our website.
3. Employees of agencies authorized to sell Turkish Airlines passenger tickets can attend Turkish Airlines Bowling.
4. Each agency can attend Turkish Airlines Bowling by setting up 1 team. If these agencies are chain agencies, they need to have different addresses for setting up more than one team. (Each agency can establish separate teams with their branches at different addresses.)
5. Each team consists of 3 members. Passenger agencies can attend the tournament with teams formed of agency employees.
6. Each player completes the tournament with 2 games. Each team will play 6 games in total. (1 person plays 2 games, 1 team play 6 games).
7. Each female player in the teams will receive extra +15 points. (+30 points will be given to female players for 2 games in total.)
8. Professional bowling players cannot participate in Turkish Airlines Bowling.
9. The games will take place at the halls selected in the cities state above. Regional Directorates will share the names and addresses of the halls with the registered agencies.
10. Only standard balls of the hall will be used in the tournament. It is forbidden to use personal balls.
11. Teams coming first in their own country at the end of the tournament will win the chance to represent their countries in the grand final to take place in Istanbul with 3 teams with the highest score in Turkey.
12. National champions those who have participated the Grand Final 2019 in Istanbul may participate local tournaments in their home countries. However, if they win the local tournaments again, then they will not be able to represent their country for the Grand Final 2020 in Istanbul but the team that came second in the local tournament would have the honors instead.
13. The agency employees should have worked for at least for the past 3 months to attend the tournament as players.
14. The winners of the tournament should use their prizes within 1 year. The expiry date of the awards is June 30, 2021.